I got the Japanese size one which is 14"x20" (I've never understood why pillows need to be bigger than that anyway) so I needed to make a pillowcase for it. Luckily, L just ripped the sleeve of his oldest flannel shirt which is supersoft and grey like our bedding. Using the button placket as a closure, I only had to sew the edge seams so the whole project took like 15 minutes. My favorite part was the idea to keep the pocket to hold my earplugs (L snores and I'm always groping for them on the bedside in the middle of the night).

Anyone else have a buckwheat pillow? Do you like it?

I am so glad to see you post about this! I don't have one, but I have been researching making one (or buying one if I have to!) I also have neck problems. I'd love to hear how yours goes.
ReplyDeleteI love the pillow case! Especially the pocket.
ReplyDelete