Monday, October 18, 2010

in case you want to know

Just to get it completely out of my system, here are some makeup basics that I like a lot:

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
Rather expensive but I don't care because it's one of the few foundation products that doesn't aggravate my rosacea. It goes on so light and smooth yet really covers a lot at the same time. I know the oil-free formula is popular too.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner
This is an expensive product but literally the only one I've been able to get a natural effect with. It's so creamy and blendy, yet sets better than you'd expect. If you want to go really subtle, you can use an eyeliner pencil to apply and blend it right into the lash line.

Maybelline Full & Soft mascara (waterproof)
I've actually been using this for a long time in the regular version, but I like waterproof much better. It doesn't end up underneath my eyes by supper. Unlike a lot of waterproof mascaras, the lashes still stay soft and natural looking.

Revlon "Brow Fantasy"
Use the pencil end to darken brows (good to balance the face when wearing a lot of eye makeup), then use the gel to hold in place. I use the gel alone most days for a polished look.

Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes
These are great and pretty cheap too. You can buy them at Target.



Burts Bees original lip balm
Made with beeswax! Stays on the lips and smells delightful. Good to put on before other lip goos.

No comments:

Post a Comment