Does anyone else remember that biopic on Sylvia Plath (as played by Gwyneth Paltrow)? There is one part where she and Ted Hughes go to a cabin at the shore to write. And what does she do? She bakes ... a lot. Well, that's basically what I've been doing.
Yesterday I made blueberry buckwheat pancakes for breakfast with ice coffee milk, chicken enchiladas with salsa roja for lunch, and basil pesto BLTs with poached chicken, salt potato salad, and tomato aspic for dinner. And then I made chocolate coffee fudge popsicles. My husband, while appreciative, is getting a bit concerned.
Yesterday I made blueberry buckwheat pancakes for breakfast with ice coffee milk, chicken enchiladas with salsa roja for lunch, and basil pesto BLTs with poached chicken, salt potato salad, and tomato aspic for dinner. And then I made chocolate coffee fudge popsicles. My husband, while appreciative, is getting a bit concerned.
Here's an interesting article about Sylvia's cooking and writing.


Appreciative! He better be!
ReplyDelete