skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, March 19, 2011
I'm not so into this particular
jacket
. But I think the print is really cool. It looks like camo from a distance, but closer up you can see it's floral. I think I saw this somewhere else around fashion week. Anyone know where?
1 comment:
Unknown
March 24, 2011 at 8:22 AM
Not sure who else did this but I just bought the same jacket for work to knock off the print :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
about
Sarah is my name
SERA is my work
shop
www.sera.bigcartel.com
things you may like too
astoria ugly
astoria pretty
isamu noguchi museum
m.obama look book
moma design store
muji
yeohlee
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(56)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(4)
darning
I'm not so into this particular jacket. But I thi...
how to wear long skirts
coming around again
►
February
(8)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(64)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
Not sure who else did this but I just bought the same jacket for work to knock off the print :)
ReplyDelete