Monday, March 14, 2011

coming around again

I've been a little in the doldrums lately but I've been keeping a folder full of stuff to post on when I felt more inspired. And maybe I need to wrap up my India posts too? (Just a suggestion to myself, really). I've been putting it off because I need to take some photos of myself to show the clothes I bought and ew.

For today though, here's a picture of a nice Saturday afternoon I spent working on my friend Ericka's baby shower present. It's a blanket, duh. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of it finished before I wrapped it but you get the idea.

I don't really knit much anymore because no one (including me) really wants to wear the things I make. Babies however are defenseless and perfect knit-victims :)

Can't wait to meet you baby Clou!

ps: I kinda love Carly Simon

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, awesome. I can take a picture of the full blanket for you if you'd like. I love the blanket and so did my mother. You have mad knitting skills.

    ReplyDelete