
Re-nest, the "green" wing of the Apartment Therapy blog, has been doing a great series on fabric. So far they've covered linen, cotton, hemp, and now wool!
This isn't new info for me, but I love that it is becoming of interest to a wider audience. It's so enriching to understand where the things you touch/eat/or wear come from.
On another note, today is the first day of my Christmas vacation! YAY! I don't plan on getting up to much today, but tomorrow I'm thinking of hitting the Lion Yarn Studio to stock up for my vacation knitting.
This isn't new info for me, but I love that it is becoming of interest to a wider audience. It's so enriching to understand where the things you touch/eat/or wear come from.
On another note, today is the first day of my Christmas vacation! YAY! I don't plan on getting up to much today, but tomorrow I'm thinking of hitting the Lion Yarn Studio to stock up for my vacation knitting.

No comments:
Post a Comment